Popular Posts

Friday, January 14, 2011

BBW and Men!!!

I'm a very cute big gurl and I love who I am. I am not as healthy as I use to be but I'm working on it. I am not a size 12 big gurl I am a 22/24 - 26/28 big girl. I have been big as long as I could remember and I have NEVER thought I wasn't cute. Hey let's face it, I am cute. But I don't feel as sexy now.

I am going through a separation and it's not as easy. Yet, I know I'm still cute. I don't feel as sexy but I am working on that.

What I wanted to write about is MEN!! Ok just because I am a big girl I am not desperate for a Man. I have always had attractive men on my arm. I have never really had a problem getting a man. Yet, I now know how the big gurls with really low self-esteem kind of feel like because I feel almost invisible to men.

I blame it on my age. I am 44 years old and not as young as I use to be but I still love all of the things I use to. So this one man who I have known for a few years ( I dated him a while ago) has come back into my life. We are both going through some relationship things but this dude just flakes and falls off of the face of the earth. Is he walking the talk? Hell NO!!!

He constantly tells me he misses me and that he really wants to be with me, not just a part of me but ALL of me. So he flaked a few weeks ago and I kind of blew him off. Well then he started calling (cell, home and work) and texting me everyday for the last three days. Well I decide, ok I will give him another chance. He said he wanted to go to dinner and then us hang out together and talk. I said ok. I also told him if he's going to be my friend I need to be his friend as well. I also told him he is not showing me he wants to be with me. He must convince me he really wants to be with me.

I had to work late, so I called him and told him to go ahead and have dinner but I will call when I get home. I get home, call him and he calls back saying he's on his way. I shower, light candles and relax and then an hour later he calls me saying he can't make it. He had another engagement with his family that he forgot about.

Should I give him another chance or kick him to the curb?

Let me know your thoughts!

MR

No comments: