Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Light vs Dark

Split in two


Today I'm feeling all kinds of ways
My heart
My mind
My spirit
I'm split in two
One Light
One Dark
One that makes me laugh
One that makes me think
Both make me cream and shudder for more and more
Light is fun
Light is good
Light is love
Dark is inspiring
Dark is innovative
Dark is energy
   Energy that I haven't felt in a very long time
I think about the light and the dark often
I can't shake these feelings
I want to
I try to
But I can't
Yet, I remain split
I shouldn't be
Light is locked up
Dark isn't into things I'm into
With light I can be myself
With dark I hide myself
With light I feel open & free
With dark I feel closed & afraid
Yet, I remain split
Light brought the fun back into my life
With light I remembered  how to laugh and enjoy life
Dark brought my creative energy back to life
With dark I remembered I had goals and dreams
Yet, I remain split like my two names
Which one will I go with each day
Monique?
Renee?
How do I combine who I am into one?
No wonder there is confusion
I have these two worlds inside of me that I've been balancing all of my life
So now I need to bring Monique together with Renee to = One me
I wish I could bring the light and dark together to make the perfect man for me
Then I wouldn't be the me any longer split in two
I could then be the me who I am meant to be
Monique Renee
Love
Light
Peace
Yep, me
One heart
One life
One love

No comments: